Picking up my new car this Saturday! [Poll] - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Picking up my new car this Saturday! [Poll]

Well as I said before in previous polls about my worries about the selespeed reliability it is a Nero Fuooco with red momo leather interior 17' wheels exact like Stefs and with all the usefull gadgets, actually my beatyfull local female dealer phoned me to anounce its arrival a minute before writing this poll! and the question is should I be a bit off from the problems that I read here? Has ALFA ironed out all the major and minor glitches of the gearbox?
I heared of an official technical bulletin emited from the factory that says so..Shame on me! I am more than happy!!! for three months now I ve been simulating in my mind the feeling of the first test drive which after that the dealer didnt have to work a lot to get my signature!
Sponsored Links
Hope it all goes OK for you on Saturday...

I was 'supposed' to be getting mine last weekend but no go [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And now I'm told it'll probably be another couple of weeks... Awwww I'll just have to hang around on here to satisfy my cravings until then... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

nice one!!!

have a great time picking your car up,

If you are as excited as i was then you will love it.

You'll have a lot of fun driving that new car of yours......ennnnnnnnnnnnnjoy!

Moby [img]smilies/cwm29.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cwm29.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cwm29.gif[/img]
Best advice is to get the car fully inspected by a car inspected who is credited to the law society now.
I have had so much hastle with my dealer, the car, and alfa I wish I had just given the money to charity, and bought a chaeper car. As for the Selespeed. It terrible. Breaks frequently in dangerous situations, and Alfa dont want to admit there is a problem.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

car , picking , poll , saturday