From Toyota to a Cool Alfa!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
From Toyota to a Cool Alfa!!!

I have a new Alfa 147 Nuovo Blue, Manual, 2L,with 17" alloys and red leather!!mmmmmmmmmm I love it. It replaces my old toyota..........Now this is more like it.
Sponsored Links
You may just have the nicest spec Alfa in the entire range.

Even if the car in front is a Toyota, everyone will be looking at your 147 !

Great Choice!

Its great to see all the aussies on the forum. Did you get the sunroof also?

You will be turning heads with that car (especially in the Nuovo Blue).

Would be great to see some pics of the car posted.

It turns heads alright.........I get glares from all the other drivers an the road. Some see the front grill..initially they just glance...then they do an obvious doubletake to ID the car.LOL
But I must admit that I have misled the forum on the colour......I looked up the site......its not Nuovo Blue but Casual Blue. Do I get thrown off the site for lying??
This brings me to my one and only problem that I had (other than the 6 month wait). I initially ordered an Inca Blue car.......closer to the date the dealer told me that this colour was unavailable?? I had a choice of black and the Casual blue.....I was annoyed but the dealer was very professional in all other I let it go.....anyone else have any colour hassles??
AO Member
County: Australian Capital Territory

Member car:

RS Clio 197

Alfa 147s are great cars. The way they steer, the engine note, the handling, all designed to make the driver feel good.
Put mine in Auto Italia (Italian Car show) held in Canberra today. It was the only 147 there and people were crawling over it all day, even getting pictures taken next to it.
Some wonderful other Italian cars too including a ASA 1000, Lamborghini Muira, Contach, Uracco, various Maseratis, a Ferrari F355 challenge with a huge carbon fibre wing and Brembo brakes the size of dinner plates, not mentioning all the 105, 116, 101 Alfas in attendance.
Enjoy your 147.
DAMN!!! If I knew it was on I would have attended!!! Cannot wait to get on the open road.
Hello all you Aussies.....

See what you have been missing....Alfa do build good cars. Ya don't have to put up with all those sorry excuses for cars like the Falcon and Commodore (in ALL their various guises) now. Pity you didn't realise this earlier and have the 155 and 145/146.
Australia, welcome back to the real motoring world!!!!

Dont you dare say 'what about BMW'? Some guys with dark suits and white ties will be sent over!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

alfa , cool , toyota