VDC-like it? yes/no? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
VDC-like it? yes/no?

had a good one today,back end "clicked" nicely into line.Felt nice,cleanest one yet.Better than oversteer? Dunno meself,as i'm not that experienced,but I actually enjoyed it it an almost sexual way.

I'll get me coat
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Australian Capital Territory

Member car:

RS Clio 197

Been wondering about that. I'm not brave enough to drive mine fast enough in the dry to get it going. The Michelin Pilots just grip so well. Glad to hear it doesn't muck up the drive experience.
AO Member
2 days after I got mine I took it around Donington race track. The electronics really "trimmed" the attitude of the car in 4-wheel drifts, and I was surprised at how much fun it was. I was expecting it to be a bit restricted.

However, when driving on a spirited manner on the road you cannot go anywhere near the limits you would on a circuit. Therefore 4-wheel drifting is not something you can do on the road. I feel it does take something away on the road, but again, it's good for the average road user in case they get into trouble.

I removed the fuse a couple of months ago to see what it was like. I must say that for me it improved the whole thing - the rear would come round very nicely, in a controllable way. However, I did put the fuse back before my girlfriend drove it! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

vdclike , yes or no