147 expected delivery?... - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

I think we all need to very careful of what we say, after all, any criticism of Alfa Romeo or their cars could be seen as deflamatory and we get our asses sued.

What a load of b*ll***s. A lot of products, including cars, are bought on the strength of recommendations, or not. Just because the comments are posted on this forum doesnt make a gnats difference to me. At the end of the day users of this forum are perfectly able to make their mind up. Was it not the dealers unhelpful attitude that started this in the first place.

Would they sue a magazine after a bad review, citing loss of sales? I think not, they just try and bully an individual!!

Your not so friendly dealer has slipped up big time here. Not only will you not be recommending them, but a few other people know about their customer service/attitude as well.

Someone missed the customer care course.

Sorry to rant, but I cant believe this kind of consumer bullying still exists [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Australian Capital Territory

Member car:

RS Clio 197

Originally posted by Chappy:[QB]Kevin,

Great site. Love the videos. I didn't really get a chance to push the car when I test drove it but you've let me hear what it will sound like when I get to push my own. Love that video of you in traffic. Shows the brakes are quite good too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img][/QB]
thanks for that, however I must admit that most of the videos are of Stef's car. He has kindly given me permission to use them. I have another to go up of a supersprint at a local racing circuit, but there are no 147s in that, just 105s, Alfettas and a 33 sprint showing that Alfas really do handle well. It was taken last year and was a round of the Alfa Romeo Owner's Club of Australia driver's championship and was run with the HSV club and WRX club.

I am still amazed at the audacity of the dealer. Mind you, I don't think I would be happy paying a 45% deposit on $A50,000 car that is not even in the country. If I had, I would expect the dealer to treat me like royalty, and keep me in touch very inch of the way. $A20,000 is nice sum to invest while you're waiting for months and months.

If I were Alfa Romeo, I would be thinking how we could better inform waiting customers about their cars, not how to silence criticism with clumsy threats.

I realise it must be difficult in Perth with just one dealer and being so far away from the other population centres. At least if I was really unhappy with the local dealer, I could have taken the trip to Sydney. Joey probably has made the right decision to see the deal through, his relationship with the dealer might have been a little strained if he turned up wanting help with a car he bought elsewhere after cancelling his order with that dealer. Still the car will be worth it.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , delivery , expected