This is my first post although I've been lurking around here for a while!
I have a 55 Reg 147 Selespeed and generally I love it but it really is pushing me to breaking point at the moment.
1. Selespeed gearbox gave up and had to be replaced. Dropped into neutral whilst doing 60 mpg on the motorway!!
2. Water in driver footwell - now fixed (replaced windscreen)
3. Connect Nav+ is great when it works, which unfortunately is not often! Had SEVEN
replacement units so far - now waiting for unit 8, all under warranty. Anyone else had problems with their Connect Nav?
4. Rear water pump failed.
5. Alarm goes off if car gets too hot or too cold.
6. Fuel guage has moments of madness.
7. Rear heated screen and side mirrors have stopped working. Not the fuse - I've checked, so more investigation is needed.
8. Who decided to put the internal fuse panel behind a panel that requires a screwdriver??? And what's with spaghetti city in front of the fuses?
Sounds awful when I list 'em all down but I still love my Alfa.