the gear stick is meant to wobble ...i got this confirmed by a alfa garage..
That's good, mine kicks back a tiddly bit when I accelerate.
Niggles you say?
- Cambelt snapped 10k miles early
- Creaky anti roll bar links
- Creak in the drivers set
- Random VDC errors on cold mornings
- Overboost on the turbo (solved now)
- Uneven tyre wear, inside edge wears quicker than the outside
- Poor visibility
- Costs a bomb to service because Kwik Fit don't know their a*se from their elbow when it comes to Alfas
- Rear set catch on one side doesn't undo and I have to poke a small screwdriver in it (simple job to fix, just got to get out and do it)
- No rubber bump stops along the sides to stop people in Vauxhall Zafiras letting their 7 children open their doors into my car
But I love it