Here is my list:
- light bulbs, till now changed every single bulb in the car, some of them more often.
- bushes on the front suspension arms, changed the left one, now the right one, and now after 6 months I have to change the left one AGAIN!
- the plastic rattles, from a few places
-the gearlever is VERY loose, no one else can drive the car, cause they can't find the gears
- when it's cold and I just start the car, it happens that I can't put it in gear? (What could it be?)
- rusty exhaust, thinking of putting a 156 box? Any ideas?
- The cluth pedal is loose half way, it just wobbles half the way when you put your foot on it. I drive mostly in the city so I rest my foot on the clutch, mybe that's the reason. but what is the solution, my garage gave up after 3 or 4 tries.
- the glow box....you know...
For the Airbag light - I had the problem- you just connect the cable under the passenger seat (mine is left hand drive)
I guess my next car will be a megane sport, after seeing that the giulietta has as much problems as the 147
PS. Don't fix anything, something else will brake tomorrow