Alfa 147 manual in PDF format? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 11-12-01 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

Alfa 147 manual in PDF format?

Hi to all!

My Alfa 147 produced last week in the Alfa factory somewhere on this globe and I'm waiting for it to be delivered the first week of January 2002. And I'm dying to get my hands on the Alfa steering wheel en my butt in those lovely seats and drive!

But just to still my hunger for my Alfa, is there an (electronic) Alfa 147 manual to be found on the internet? I just thought that reading the manual would calm me least until January! I'm so curious to find out on all the features the Alfa 147 has!

Well cheeryo!

Mohammed [img]smilies/king.gif[/img]

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.

Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Hey everyone is ignoring your post.....I'm sorry but to my knowledge there isn't a PDF version of the manaual anywhere. Wonder if AR directcan help you out?

I know what you mean though...I only had to wait a week for my car and it seemed like an eternity (almost as long as it takes my dealer to get spares in....or in fact return a telephone call..!)

Rest assured there are some good 147 picture sites out there most of them linked fromthis one....

it's be well worth the wait.
A week! I've waited for over a month already, and still I've got more than two months to go.. Fortunately, my dealer is going to provide me with a manual next week (not in PDF unfortunately), so I'll have something to study these long sleepless nights until March.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Hey Guys would you like the part number so you can order it through Alfa, I can only get the english part number though, would that be any good?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , alfa , format , manual , pdf