AO Gold Member
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Changing nappies.....
I recently ordered an Alfa 147 1.9 JTD Distinctive and I'm waiting for it to be delivered (I want it NOW!). I had some questions regarding the Alfa 147?
1. When I read te Alfa 147 catalogue (and I know it by hart now!), I couldn't help butto recognize in one picture of the Connect System, that the title song on the display carried the suffix 'MP3'! I didn't order the Connect System unfortunately, but does the CD-player also support MP3?
2. I also ordered a steering wheel with audio volume buttons on it. Does anybody know what kind of functions it has, besides regulating the sound volume? I also heard that you could change radiostations, CD-tracks and even CD's from the CD-changer (which I also ordered).
3. When I had my test drive, I also couldn't help noticing a small button labelled "mode" on the left-hand-side of the steering wheel between the two buttons for altering the height of the headlights. What does this "mode"-button do?
4. Does anybody else have experience with the Alfa 147 1.9 JTD? I loved it, but I'm curious to hear reactions of other people who drove/drive the diesel.
5. I also read on an internet-site (can't remember which one), that you could record small messages/spoken notes (about 30 seconds long) with the Alfa 147. Is this a standard feature or something which belongs to the Connect System?
Alfa 147 Distinctive
I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.
Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"