Remote alarm and central locking - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 25-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Remote alarm and central locking

Hello everybody in alfa land,i,m posting this thread and i dont know if its worth doing,however here goes.Ive been having trouble with the remote on my 156 it was a bit iffy for a while anyway about 5 weeks ago it packed in all together and since then its been KAPPUTSKI.Any whoo i got out the car the other morning when i got to work (god i hate work) and i removed the mass of keys that is usually attatched to my key ring and low and behold the dam thing worked (remote that is)one of the boffin's where i work recons the amount of iron inthe keys was distorting the senders signal(who knew)so give it a go you never know.By the way great day out a york on Sunday why avent we got stickers or sumat to identifiy ourselves only sticker i saw was on a black BREARA or GT going a bit senile would have liked to have met some of you, cheers ADI.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Durham
Re: Remote alarm and central locking

why dont you just change the battery and have a strong signal again? then there is no need for a tinfoil hat.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

alarm , central , locking , remote