Selespeed problem - alfa dealership like children in the fog
I'm a proud owner of alfa 147 2.0 Selespeed (2002). A week after buying the car problems started. The best thing is that I visited alfa dealership 3 times and they can't fix the gearbox problem.
They reconfigured selespeed on examiner, changed my battery and checked connectors. After a visit my car works for about 2-3 days and after that problems come back.
Here is what happens:
1. Gears start changing at random (when not driving it changes 1-3 all the time)
2. Sometimes when I stop at lights after 1-2 seconds it goes into neutral
3. It changes city mode into manual and the random gear changes continue on manual mode
4. After I turn the engine off and leave it for a while it didn't want to start. Had to do it a few times before I got my car to start
5. After a while the problem disappeares and can reappear at any time
I've noticed that when it goes crazy on me the gear light starts to flash (1 and 2 gear).
Now my dealership said that I have to change my actuator. One visit before they wanted to change my selespeed pump.
Please any suggestions about what to do would be helpfull.