Car Thugs - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
County: Wiltshire
Re: Car Thugs

I've never had a car keyed or tyre slashed, lucky I guess, but Dave I can't condone your actions, whatever you did just showed a lack of respect for authority, if you'd stamped on his throat to hold him till the police arrived then that could be termed minimum force, but on another note I know how easy it is to lose it when someone tries to lay into something you love, my wife and I were walkking home one time from Bellshill to Motherwell, only 1/2 mile when 2 youths decided that because I couldn't walk straight they'd try it on, my only weapon point a point and shoot camera, thiers was a 6 inch blade each and a handfull of golf balls, Youth 1 was a terrible shot with the balls and came up to me waving his tooth pick in my face and demanding I pay for his lost balls, needless to say, a little bit of my military training came into play, a flash of the camera in thier faces and about 20 seconds latter youth 1 with an extremely bloody face, dislocated shoulder and broken arm was squealing like a pig with his knife mms away from removing his crown jewels, this I think discoraged youth 2 from opening his mouth (probably because his teeth would have fallen out following my Chuck Norris style roundhouse kick to the face), about a minute later the police arrived from thier vantage point 50 yds away claiming that they had not seen a thing and that they were responding to a 999 call that my wife had made. I was draged in for GBH and following the court case exonerated due to circumstances, the youths were both given custodial setences. I know I went too far but self defense was my plea and because I got that one picture with them with the knives, I won my case, funny though, the car was facing us and the "tape wasn't recording" according to the police. Why do we pay taxes if they are not using the equipment for what it's meant, had I not got that picture I think I would still be in the pokey right now.
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

156 1.8 TS Lusso

Re: Car Thugs

If i had gone to the police or held him there the reprucussions from that action would be 100,000 times worse than if i had give him a kicking!

A year or two back a very respectable family took one lad to court over an offence and were subsiquently driven from there house through constant harrasment and by that i dont mean name calling, every window in the house was smashed time and time again, the father of the young witness was beaten on several occasions and their lives were threatened and the house was even shot at! So much for police protection, I would rather trust my nan to back me up insteadof the police because the law is on there side anyway. If he was man enough to kick my wing mirror off/slash tires he is man enough to take a right hook to the face for his actions.

In my area calling the police is the absoloute worst thing you can do! In this instance i would never look for help from the law, I now regret what i have done but it is a natural instinct that takes over.

You may class it as a lack of authority but i see it as living in one of the roughest places in britain today and these situations will arise from time to time and no doubt it will happen again.

Needles to say I am looking to move away and find a nice house in a nice area so I can enjoy my nice car that i work 40+ hours a week for.

Black 159 1.9JTD...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

car , thugs