Number Plate covers? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 01-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

2002 156 2.0 SW

Number Plate covers?

Hey Guys, I know this may sound a little weird, but when i bought my 156 SW the guy who owned it, for some reason, decided to take off the number plate cover or for some reason there wasn't one in the first place. however you look at it, i want to pick up one for the front. The back though has already got a Zagame cover that looks really nice.

In about 1500 km i will need to go for a service. I live in melb Australia and would love to know if there is a preferred servicer in melb. I would think that if they are a dealer also, that they will have number plate enclosures too. Would that be accurate?

Cheers guys for your help.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: -
Re: Number Plate covers?

In Melbourne you have three dealers to choose from and it really depends on how far you live from them as to which you choose, Brighton (Robert Lane Alfa formally Italian Motor Company), Doncaster Lance Dixon and City Zagame.

But since you have a Zagame rear I would suggest you just buy a plain black frame front from Supercheap Autos as Zagame don't sell seperate front only (they do sell pairs). If you choose to go to one of the other dealers just tell them if they want to put a sticker on the back (normal practice when they service the car) tell them they have to provide you with a front licence plate cover

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

covers , number , plate