MAF Sensor (P0100) - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 30-05-08 Thread Starter
MAF Sensor (P0100)

Hi, My sisters Alfa has come up with the EML. I hooked up the laptop and its showing P0100 (mass air flow sensor) We changed this out but are still getting the error. When checking the Live Data feed it is showing 0/0g all the time(no reading). We do not have any Alfa dealer or Indy on the Island so are a bit stuck. I have checked the voltages and resistence on all the Lamdba sensors and they all read the same, so would assume they are Ok. Im already 130 down for the MAF so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 3 Old 04-06-08 Thread Starter
Re: MAF Sensor (P0100)

Well got no replies... Hmmm dont suppose the sig helped. lol
Just some feed back on this fault should anyone else experience it.

As per post above. EML Light and P0100 displayed. I replaced the MAF sensor, which was showing no activity on the live data feed. This however did not fix the fault..... After much hunting I located a 15amp fuse in the main box that had blown. (Unsure which it is as the labelling has gone) However after replacing the fuse everything up and ran. The MAF was faulty as the EML came on when swapped back. But some how the fuse had blown aswel. This may or may not be related to a Lamdba sensor wire which had also melted and gone to earth. Maybe this fuse supplies all the Sensors?
Anyway hope someone finds this of help....
AO Silver Member
County: Durham
Re: MAF Sensor (P0100)

bless ya, now we all feel guilty for not replying
(well not me, this is the first time i've seen this thread )

15amp cant be the fuel injection system fuse (which would cut the ecu's reference voltage signals to most sensors) so i wonder which one it is.
when you say "main box" do you mean the one inside the car?

nice beemer by the way. (yes i'm man enough to say that, just dont expect to be let out at junctions)

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

maf , p0100 , sensor