sorry for late reponses - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 26-05-08 Thread Starter
AO Member
sorry for late reponses

I have fixed my airbag light problem, 2.2ohm 5 watt resistor across two of the three terminals in the socket block coming up through the floor of the car under the front seats, back of the net!!!! Thanks for everyone's help.

But I have a new problem, I know threads have been posted about this but I just wanted to make sure.....The lighting circuit warning light is on when the exterior lights are off, then when I put the exterior lights on the warning light goes out but the rear o/s light is not on, but if I take it out and put it back on it's on or if I press the brake pedal it comes on, and when I switch everything off take the key out the o/s rear light is constantly glowing very

I take it I need to replace the chip or diode from the rev counter or replace the whole rev counter for an identical one...anyone got any cheaper/easier ideas...alfa's eh, never a dull day,lol
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
Re: sorry for late reponses

Just commented in another thread about this rev counter diode issue - it seems that its only the CF3 engined cars that suffer - is that the case for yours....?

I'm looking into whether there is an easy fix...handicapped only by my lack of electronics knowledge...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

late , reponses