GT Question - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 26-05-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 54
GT Question

My mind has gone blank...... the door of my car (and yours as well - more than likely) has got a light on the bottom corner so people can see it when its open in the dark.

What is this called?

The lens has smashed and fallen apart and I need a new one. Anyone had to get one before and can let me know where they got it?

What the F*@k is it called...................
jonnybigfoot is offline  
Sponsored Links
Status: -
AO Member
saintetienne's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: United Kingdom
County: East Sussex
Posts: 816
Images: 30
Re: GT Question

I call them puddle lamps - not sure what the correct terminology is
saintetienne is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Posts: 279
Re: GT Question

I think it might be called a 'puddle light', which I vaguely remember seeing mention of in my GT manual.
Intrigued is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome