156 alarm? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 15-05-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

alfa 156 1.8 ts

156 alarm?

hi there, got a 51 plate 1.8 156 , when i press they lock button on the keyfob the car beeps once and the car locks then a few seconds later beeps again, now all the doors are locked, someone has told me that the second beep means something is wrong however all the doors are locked and if i open one with the key the alarm goes off so that is set to, what does the beepand flash of indicator than 5ish secs later another beep mean
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Re: 156 alarm?

I have the same issue on a 54 plate 1.9 156, but don't regard it as a problem, more a personality... It's very intermittent too occurring on maybe 5% of the time. Does this happen to yours every time you lock?
AO Silver Member

Member car:

Someone? Someone!? Damn you Lem, I read my instruction manual to tell you that nugget of knowledge!

Well, all I can say is mine doesn't do it and the book says it shouldn't. Take it to the dealers dude, just to be safe
County: Wiltshire

If it's doing that then either your bonnet or boot latch swtiches are faulty, because if the doors remain locked then that's what it's telling you. If the doors unlock again before it's beeped, then it's saying there is a door ajar or a central lockin motor is naff, normally the drivers.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , alarm