Very bad vibrations.... - Page 5 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
County: -

Im solving the problem with vibrations from July this year. My original driveshafts were worn (they had 250 000km) so I ordered re-con shafts from SKF. In the same time my garage mechanic changed the clutch with DMF (also were original on my car after 250 000km). The clutch is from Luk and DMF is re-con from Fiat dealer in Czech rep. After changing all, the first test drive was not happy as I was dreaming before, because small vibrations were still noticeable. The biggest vibrations are at 2nd gear and 2000rev. The car is going from side to side, but sometimes when I go from roundabout the car is absolutely without vibration. And the second mysterious thing is, that when I go on the fifth or sixth gear on the flat and than I shift the neutral, the vibration still continues (like with disbalance wheels)

So I started with wheel balance and it was OK, mechanic said there is no problem. I tried also put the front wheels to back and also from fathers Alfa and it was the same. This week my mechanic changed the engine mounts and it is still the same. I also changed the pulley (metal-rubber) because it was also original and worn but I did not expect any effect from this.

So at this point I´m a little bit without Idea what It is. The driveshafts are Ok and fixed, my next try will be the check of aomount of grease and In case of neccessary a I fill the grease in the cup with tripode.

Have you any Idea what I could to forget?

Thanks a lot
Sponsored Links

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

bad , vibrations