I have just had a prang in my 166 and I feel pretty sure it is going to be written off.
Lately i have been considering changing to a deisel, a 159 I had thought, but on reviewing my finances, that may still be a bridge too far!
So, on 156's. After looking at whats about, I have a few questions.
1. Is the JTDm much better than the JTD?
2. If so, is the JTD still a good solid reliable engine?
3. Is it worth going the extra to try to get a revised shape 156, ie is it a much better car or is it simply a new look?
4. What about the old series cars that appear to have a new interior, good value?
5. Will the 2.4 easily achieve 40mpg and if so what will the 1.9 do?
6. Finally, is there anything I should be aware of, build quality issues, engine weaknesses for example?
Thanks in advance for any help, It is much appreciated.