Re: Abs and handbrake lights on
My 156 2.0 TS 99 have the same problem, the origin of it was caused for a ABS sensor cable scraped by a negligence after a shock absorbers change. My Experience is:
- The ABS donīt work
- I change the ABS defective sensor, but the lights are on
- I revised the fuses and cleaned the ABS conectors, How I can check the relay ??
- The car manual says: the 2 lights on simultaneously denote a abs and EBD (electronic brake corrector) system problem!
- My Alfa dealer first clean the battery terminals, Alfas are very sensibles to battery faults, anyway the problem itīs not corrected
- The Examiner donīt help
- Now the garage people says " is neccesary to bleed carefully the brake system" , the next week ......
any ideas ???