My baby is back!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 04-02-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

01 156 2.4 jtd

My baby is back!!

Finally got my baby back after my argument with a bump on the road and i'm smiling again! It's been a sad and lonely couple of weeks but finally my mechanic rang tonight to say she is ready. I felt i wouldn't feel the same about the car since i had to fit a new engine but once i took to the road i fell in love again. This is a fact, my wife and i have had many cars and whilst a breakdown or off the road for whatever reason is always a headache, we both agree that when it's an alfa or a fiat we actually miss the bloody things. I swear i went for a drive and it felt like i was re united with an old friend. I felt silly but when i got home the wife (who was never a driving or car person) had to get a spin and came back grinning and saying she loves that car. Really and trully is there any other makes of car on the road that can make an owner or driver feel that way?
Only thing is i've lost my radio code. anyone know where i could find the code at or have a cd player for sale as it's a just a cassette player??
Long live alfa Romeo
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Cheshire
Re: My baby is back!!

im the same mate mine cost me £1000 in fuel injectors last week any other car ive owned would have found itself in the auction but my alfa still makes me smile (back in garage tomorrow say a prayer for me) all the best
Global Mod Team
County: Milano
Re: My baby is back!!

Glad to hear you got your car back

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

baby , back