flamin kids - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 25-01-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

flamin kids

have just gone to my car and noticed that the flamin kids in the street have hit it again !!!with the bloody bikes
i know that kids have to have somewhere to play but why is it they always play round my damn car????
this is the 3rd time in the last six months they have run into it 1st time scratching the drivers side front wing whick luckily t cut out so that you can hardly see it ,then they hit it on the drivers side rear bumper putting a deep scratch into which isn't too bad cause again i used t cut and it had the same effect but this time they have hit the rear passenger door at the bottom and the cill with the pedal and taken the paint off down to the bare metal and looks a right mess and as always nobody wants to own up to it so it looks like me having to cough up to have the door sprayed because as good as t cut is there s no chance of covering that one up
anyway i know that this should be in the rant room but does anybody know what kind of money this is going to cost to repair ???
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member
County: herts
Re: flamin kids

Feel for you mate! Thank our blessings we have off road and secure, garage parking. Public access roads are a menace. Hope you get it sorted.:

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

flamin , kids