about grazella.cc shopping - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 21-01-08 Thread Starter
about grazella.cc shopping

hi all alfaowners

i am a new member of this site. my name is Gurkan and i am a alfa 147 owner from Turkey. we have modification parts in our country but as i see, shopping from internet is much cheaper and easy. however i have complains about sites. i am wondering that are thoose sites secure and good quality products. like grazella.cc and scuadra tunning site. does anyone had something from thoose sites ever and what is your comments about them. thanks for all replys...

edit: could you give some advices and recommend sites to me? thanks a lot again.

Last edited by gurkan; 22-01-08 at 00:40.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Durham
Re: about grazella.cc shopping

if you mean www.gazella.cc they are well known to be very unreliable. they accept payment first, then try to buy stock, and then send it out. in many cases delivery to the uk has taken several months or it has not arrived at all. they dont reply to emails and dont answer the phone, they also do not have a policy of refunding people if they cant get your order in stock. you have been warned.
AO Silver Member
County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

a very dirty car

Interesting experience for you there Jug, as gazella have always been ok for me and I once collected a centre pipe from them when I was passing by.
Not many people hold stock for more than the most popular parts nowadays, they use JIT (just in time) ordering direct from warehouse of manufacturer.
Even super helpful and highly recommended need for speed Performance Car Parts, Auto Accessories, Fast Cars. do that, and don't even start me on computer companies!
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 71
County: Cumbria

I've heard so many mixed reviews of Gazella I would never order from them myself. Heard loads of "its been 6 months and xxx has not arrived, they don't answer the phone or emails..", but have heard a few people order something rare and it arrive in a week with no problems.

But like I say, I won't be ordering from them. Too much of a risk.
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 17
County: West Yorkshire

I've bought alsorts from them, yes they often take a while to come, but I'm in no rush and as pud says, they do have stuff that isn't readily available elsewhere (without buying from another country).

I'm currently awaiting delivery of a Ragazzon Silenced centre section to replace the straight through group n pipe, Chris at Gazzella has been very helpful and even put the part on hold when my car had an uncertain future after the 2 crashes at Christmas.

Not had any complaints really, one of my mates had serious problems with lead times on a Stainless Roll Bars for his Spider although I believe the problem was at Zender's end not Gazzella's.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

grazellacc , shopping