Selespeed on a 147 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 1 Week Ago Thread Starter
County: -
Question Selespeed on a 147

Alfa 147 wont leave limp mode and code error level circuit 1 and 2....

So the alfa randomly stop shifting gears one cloudy morning, only allowing me to shift in to second for a limp mode...

Had a couple hours put into it.... No issue with fuses or connections, plus the solenoids work as tested with snap on diagnostic kit. The pump works and purges plus the clutch is activating when trying to shift. my friend using the snap on kit had a turn on the clutch rode to adjust the mm as it was around 30.3mm and from a thread we read it need to be in the 28.5mm... but this was not adjusted with the new alfa diag... (side note) i will be downloading this program and double checking the settings and finalising them too...

So my question is anyone out there had any issues along this line or had this code?

Also the car was out on a very wet night with a bit of wet grass under it for a while... So if the level senses are wet or full of water were would i find them?

And here is my first post... (The joys of selespeed!)

Also any and all questions are a most on this opne so please people ask away!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , selespeed