Sad day for my Alfa - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taranty

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 11-10-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
Sad day for my Alfa

So , this happened to my Alfa 147. I got the car stuck from underneath, the so called people that got it out also managed to ruin it. Since they won't cover the damage, at what am I looking ? Is the damage severe, I 'm deeply worried about the frame below the door ? The pictures don't actually show how bad it is, the door is bended inwards too, it's basically at a perpendicular angle from the ground, instead of the usual ( shaped side.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5645.jpg (93.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5646.jpg (88.4 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by tishobg; 11-10-16 at 21:24.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Nottinghamshire
Looks cosmetic, nothing serious there in my opinion. Don't know how much it might cost to fix, maybe a few hundred pounds perhaps.
AO Member

County: Durham

Member car:

156 SW 1.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tishobg View Post
the so called people that got it out also managed to ruin it. Since they won't cover the damage
What actually happened and who were the people sorting it out? Did you sign something beforehand waiving any claims against them? Just because they have said they don't accept liability doesn't necessarily mean they can get away with it. If you provide a bit more information (including if this is in the UK) I can give you a better idea of where you stand.
will01 likes this.
(Post Link) post #4 of 4 Old 18-10-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranty View Post
What actually happened and who were the people sorting it out? Did you sign something beforehand waiving any claims against them? Just because they have said they don't accept liability doesn't necessarily mean they can get away with it. If you provide a bit more information (including if this is in the UK) I can give you a better idea of where you stand.
Hey, I just received the notification . Sorry for late response.
It's not in the UK, it's in Bulgaria where laws are so obscure I can't even begin to explain. People were from company where my dad works . I'm over it by now ,seeing as my dad won't do a thing about it. Pursuing this guy for what I got quoted - 50EUR, is pointless.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
alfa , day , sad