156 Zender Kit - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 1 Week Ago Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Midlands
156 Zender Kit

Afternoon all,

I'very not posted here for quite a while so I'm not sure if this is the correct area for this so if not let me know.

I have a full Zender Kit sitting in my old man's garage and he's dropping hints that he wants the space back so it has to go as I'm not going to use it. The problem I have is I have no idea what it's worth as I can't find another for sale.

The kit itself is in pretty poor condition, the wheel arch spats and the bumper extensions are mostly good with a couple needing a little work, but the front valance and side skirts are very poor; it looks as though the car they were fitted to was very low judging by the damage on some of the parts. The front valance and the sideskirts are in by far the poorest condition.

If this is the correct area to ask then I can upload some pictures if required, I know that in perfect condition they sell for quite a lot of money but this kit is far from perfect so I'm not expecting it to be worth a lot I just need a rough guide to work from.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , kit , zender