156 V6 suspension replacement for increased comfort - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 2Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 59 Old 04-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Normandy, France
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

156 2.5 V6

Help 156 V6 suspension replacement for increased comfort

Hello everybody.

I bought my 156 SW with already an extremely lowered configuration (Eibach Sportline springs -the red ones- with unknown shock absorbers). I can barely slip my hand between the tyre and the arch.
When I changed the tyres a couple weeks ago, my tyres fitter hasn't been able to bring back the front wheels camber under -2° because of the lowered sit.

It's a nightmare to drive and manœuvre as I live in countryside with lot of bumpy roads and uneven grounds.
I slightly bent the frontpipes the first week, because the car sits so low that it doesn't pass through most of domestic doorways' stops. I also had to remove the motor shield for the same reason (and I found that one of the previous owners obviously had to jurry-rigged it already). The calandre (not sure if it's same word in English, actually) regulary scrapes against the ground on steep speed bumps or uneven road connections. And last but not least, I bent a wheel a couple weeks ago in a unspotted pothole which, I guess, wouldn't have happened with a greater clearance in suspension…

So before doing some very important damages (and for the health of my back), I am willing to change the suspension.

I have read here and there that the FSDs with Eibach Pro-kit springs or OEM springs (for increased clearance) are the best combo between comfort and drivability.
Here in France, I found the FSDs for ~600 €, which is around the same price than B6.

What should I do in your opinion?

Thanks for reading.
Neocray is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
JohnyD84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Germany
County: Baden-Württemberg
Posts: 9

Member car:

Alfa GT

Hi there

As a former 156 f/l owner,all I can suggest is that if you want maximum comfort with good drivability, go back to factory specs. After about 60.000 stock km I changed to yellow bilstein (not sure about the code, are these the B6?) and 30mm lowering springs (can't remember the brand), but the car was still very comfortable on good roads and with good absorbance and handling on not so good ones. If the stock is so expensive as you say, you can look on eBay for used ones from a user that went for lowered setup. You can find them in pretty good condition sometimes.
JohnyD84 is offline  
Status: still excited(shoudn't be)
AO Gold Member
 
ARnovice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The land of burning...
County: Berkshire
Posts: 7,877
Images: 3
there is a chance that the car sits lower because shocks are dead. Two weeks ago I replaced standard Nivomat shocks and springs at the rear with Eibach red springs (official lowering number - 20mm) and normal shocks and car is actually sitting higher now than before. Normally high, not crazy high.

But in my case it was easy to spot bad shocks - they were covered in leaks.
ARnovice is offline  
(Post Link) post #4 of 59 Old 04-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Normandy, France
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

156 2.5 V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyD84 View Post
Hi there

As a former 156 f/l owner,all I can suggest is that if you want maximum comfort with good drivability, go back to factory specs. After about 60.000 stock km I changed to yellow bilstein (not sure about the code, are these the B6?) and 30mm lowering springs (can't remember the brand), but the car was still very comfortable on good roads and with good absorbance and handling on not so good ones. If the stock is so expensive as you say, you can look on eBay for used ones from a user that went for lowered setup. You can find them in pretty good condition sometimes.
The B6 shocks from Bilstein are the yellow ones, yes. The 30 mm lowering springs are usually the Eibach Pro-kit (the black ones).
Mine is fitted with the Sportline springs (the red ones) which lower the car to -50 mm. I am unsure of the shocks, however, but I believe they are not stock, at least at the rear (springs wouldn't have fit on Nivomat).
Strange thing, in the papers from previous owners, it looks like the ordered springs were the Pro-kit, not the Sportline.

The Koni FSDs are not stock, actually. But they seem to have been greatly recommended because they combine the best of both worlds: stiff on quick roads and smooth for "cruising". Whence the price. 600 € is actually cheaper than the prices quoted in previous threads.
I found also a kit Bilstein B4 + Eibach Pro-kit for ~500 €. The OEM springs (which are Bilstein B3, I guess) are not really cheaper than Eibach's.

But I recently read some drawbacks on the FDSs (mostly here actually) which gave me second thoughts. I'm here to find the truth.
Some have also said that FSDs + OEM springs actually make the car HIGHER because the springs supports on FSD are around 1 cm higher than standard.
That's why the more recurrent combo is FSDs shocks and Eibach Pro-kit springs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARnovice View Post
there is a chance that the car sits lower because shocks are dead. Two weeks ago I replaced standard Nivomat shocks and springs at the rear with Eibach red springs (official lowering number - 20mm) and normal shocks and car is actually sitting higher now than before. Normally high, not crazy high.

But in my case it was easy to spot bad shocks - they were covered in leaks.
Shocks were inspected first by my mechanics, second by the MOT. None was found.
The car sits low just because of lowered springs.

Are you aware that the Nivomat suspension actually sits quite low at idle and get up only when the car has run after a short distance?
I've seen a 156 with tired Nivomats, it was really, really low at idle (can't slip a hand over the tyre), but normally high when running.
So maybe your Nivomats were not totally out of order.
Neocray is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Hugh Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sligo, Ireland.
Posts: 799

Member car:

156 2.4 JTD SW

I'll try and keep this simple, as it can get very confusing. First you need rear top suspension mountings from a saloon, as the nivomats have a different setting. Then you can fit anything you like. I have fsd's for 100,000 miles now, and recently changed my original springs for Eibach 30 mm, (they were red by the way, so don't get hung up on colour,) and the car is much, much, nicer to drive. I also fitted a rear anti-roll bar from the GTA, which also is very very nice. Its all down to personal choice, but for me, and terrible Irish roads, the FSD/eibach 30 mm combo is fantastic. And Michelin tyres. Of course.
Hugh Myles is online now  
(Post Link) post #6 of 59 Old 04-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Normandy, France
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

156 2.5 V6

That is very interestring, but first, I may be the one confusing, right now.
My car is NOT fitted with nivomats (since the rear also has Eibach springs). So I assume the rear top mountings were already changed. Checked.

Next, as you told me not to pay attention to colour, I checked again the springs and wrote down the writings. Here is what I found: EW 10 21 001 VA Y/W on the front and just Y/X on the rear. It looks like you're right, as it fits with the part number for Eibach Pro-kit (-30 mm) for sport chassis.
I'm confused now. The car sits so low at the front that I don't understand how it could possibly be lower.
By the way, I don't know if it's normal, but the bottom coils are touching each other.

Can you please give me your clearance between front tyre and exterior arch? Mine is around 2 cm.

ARNovice said that the shocks may be involved. So I have 2 questions. Do the shocks really have an impact on the height? (I always thought that the height depends only from the springs). And would it be possible that the shocks are actually dead without leaking?
Neocray is offline  
Status: still excited(shoudn't be)
AO Gold Member
 
ARnovice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The land of burning...
County: Berkshire
Posts: 7,877
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neocray View Post


Shocks were inspected first by my mechanics, second by the MOT. None was found.
The car sits low just because of lowered springs.

Are you aware that the Nivomat suspension actually sits quite low at idle and get up only when the car has run after a short distance?
I've seen a 156 with tired Nivomats, it was really, really low at idle (can't slip a hand over the tyre), but normally high when running.
So maybe your Nivomats were not totally out of order.

yes, of course. When I got a car three years ago she was low after being static and was getting higher after some drive and keeping that height for some time.

In my case (this summer) I was warned that she wouldn't pass MOT and one of the wheel arch was covered with oil form the shock, car was seating even lower and not raising much, lot of knocks and ride was crap, so they were well over the Best Before date, more like 'too late to use' date

In any case - we are drifting off the topic completely I hope you will sort out yours, they are great fun to drive

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star - it's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand...
ARnovice is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Hugh Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sligo, Ireland.
Posts: 799

Member car:

156 2.4 JTD SW

Are the shocks on yours top adjustable by any chance ? It is possible they fitted the springs without changing the top mounts, however that would not explain the fronts being low. Also possible they cut the springs. How many coils can you count on the rear ? Should be 6.5 rear, 10 front. Approx.
Also possible the wrong shocks have been fitted, from a 1.6 saloon for example.

Last edited by Hugh Myles; 05-10-16 at 09:36.
Hugh Myles is online now  
(Post Link) post #9 of 59 Old 05-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Normandy, France
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

156 2.5 V6

As far as I see, the shocks are normal, not adjustable.
They don't seem to have cut the springs. I've counted around 7 coils at front and 10 at rear.
My mechanics is wondering too if the wrong shocks have been fitted. He thinks that the springs supports may be too low with a wrong set of shocks, and therefore it lowers the car. But if that's it, there is no way to be sure without actually removing the shocks…

Here is a picture of the front wing (measured c. 2 cm between tyre and arch and c. 33 cm to the wheel center) and of the rear wing (same measures : c. 3 cm and c. 34 cm).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARnovice View Post
yes, of course. When I got a car three years ago she was low after being static and was getting higher after some drive and keeping that height for some time.

In my case (this summer) I was warned that she wouldn't pass MOT and one of the wheel arch was covered with oil form the shock, car was seating even lower and not raising much, lot of knocks and ride was crap, so they were well over the Best Before date, more like 'too late to use' date

In any case - we are drifting off the topic completely I hope you will sort out yours, they are great fun to drive
The wheel arch was covered with oil? That is a hell of a leak. =x
Which shocks did you fit actually to replace your nivomats?
Thanks for your contribution anyway.
Neocray is offline  
Status: Vivat least vaguest.
AO Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
County: -
Posts: 708
For comfort, a wheel size no greater than 16 inches is my suggestion. I mention this because you have already spoken of damage to the wheels from the roads.
addo is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
David C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: London, England
Posts: 29,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARnovice View Post
there is a chance that the car sits lower because shocks are dead. Two weeks ago I replaced standard Nivomat shocks and springs at the rear with Eibach red springs (official lowering number - 20mm) and normal shocks and car is actually sitting higher now than before. Normally high, not crazy high.

But in my case it was easy to spot bad shocks - they were covered in leaks.
Failed Novimat units will cause the rear to drop. Failed std dampers usually won't.
Also, did you reuse the top mounts from the Novimat units? If you did, that is why your car sits higher... You need to use std top mounts, you can't reuse anything from the Novimat units.
David C is offline  
Status: still excited(shoudn't be)
AO Gold Member
 
ARnovice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The land of burning...
County: Berkshire
Posts: 7,877
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neocray View Post

The wheel arch was covered with oil? That is a hell of a leak. =x
Which shocks did you fit actually to replace your nivomats?
Thanks for your contribution anyway.
it was
I went for non-sport shock by Magnetti Marelli.

But my car is 1.9 diesel, so things more likely to be a bit different in some details comparing to V6
ARnovice is offline  
Status: still excited(shoudn't be)
AO Gold Member
 
ARnovice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The land of burning...
County: Berkshire
Posts: 7,877
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by David C View Post
Failed Novimat units will cause the rear to drop. Failed std dampers usually won't.
Also, did you reuse the top mounts from the Novimat units? If you did, that is why your car sits higher... You need to use std top mounts, you can't reuse anything from the Novimat units.
I didn't reuse them. Actually the work was done by Autolusso Bournemouth and car drives great!
ARnovice is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
David C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: London, England
Posts: 29,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARnovice View Post
I didn't reuse them. Actually the work was done by Autolusso Bournemouth and car drives great!


It has been a common post on here over the years..... person replaces failed Novimats with std then posts on here that car now sits very high!!
ARnovice likes this.
David C is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Hugh Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sligo, Ireland.
Posts: 799

Member car:

156 2.4 JTD SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neocray View Post
As far as I see, the shocks are normal, not adjustable.
They don't seem to have cut the springs. I've counted around 7 coils at front and 10 at rear.
My mechanics is wondering too if the wrong shocks have been fitted. He thinks that the springs supports may be too low with a wrong set of shocks, and therefore it lowers the car. But if that's it, there is no way to be sure without actually removing the shocks…

Here is a picture of the front wing (measured c. 2 cm between tyre and arch and c. 33 cm to the wheel center) and of the rear wing (same measures : c. 3 cm and c. 34 cm)

7 coils at front and 10 at back is wrong. Unless you have mixed up your own figures. If not, then there is your problem. Here is the TUV spec for Eibach 30 mm for the v6/2.4 156. It states 6.5 rear and 10 front under the category Gesamtwindungszahl, German for total number of turns.
http://www.dvsegmbh.info/PDF/einbau/.../E1021-140.PDF
Hugh Myles is online now  
(Post Link) post #16 of 59 Old 05-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Normandy, France
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

156 2.5 V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by addo View Post
For comfort, a wheel size no greater than 16 inches is my suggestion. I mention this because you have already spoken of damage to the wheels from the roads.
Yes, I'm aware that 17" wheels don't help comfort, but it shouldn't be THAT harsher than 16".
I'm looking for a 16" set for the winter set anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARnovice View Post
it was
I went for non-sport shock by Magnetti Marelli.

But my car is 1.9 diesel, so things more likely to be a bit different in some details comparing to V6
Yes indeed. I checked their catalogue, and they don't even have something in stock for V6.
However, it's strange because the V6 is around the same weight than 1.9 diesel, and that's why most catalogues fit the V6 with diesel engines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Myles View Post
7 coils at front and 10 at back is wrong. Unless you have mixed up your own figures. If not, then there is your problem. Here is the TUV spec for Eibach 30 mm for the v6/2.4 156. It states 6.5 rear and 10 front under the category Gesamtwindungszahl, German for total number of turns.
http://www.dvsegmbh.info/PDF/einbau/.../E1021-140.PDF
Forget it, I'm just an idiot. My bad. Don't how I mess the count this morning, even if I can only use one eye to spot the springs.
There's 10 coils for the front springs and not totally 7 for the rear, so it fits.
Back to the start.

My mechanics is suggesting me to buy the shocks only and to secure a few days with the car so we'll have some time to arrange in case it doesn't go well along with this set of springs.
Given that, I think I should go with the FSDs, as they are the most praised set and should make the car a little higher (because of the spring supports being higher than standard).
Coilovers seem a bit overkill for my purpose, even if the height is adjustable.
What do you think?
Neocray is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
David C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: London, England
Posts: 29,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neocray View Post
Yes, I'm aware that 17" wheels don't help comfort, but it shouldn't be THAT harsher than 16".
Can be, especially as the std 17" tyre size is smaller diameter than the 16".
David C is offline  
Status: -
AO Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 6,119
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neocray View Post
.
Given that, I think I should go with the FSDs, as they are the most praised set and should make the car a little higher (because of the spring supports being higher than standard).
Coilovers seem a bit overkill for my purpose, even if the height is adjustable.
What do you think?
The FSD's will be annoyingly higher. If you find this is the case, like I did there is a modification that can be done!

1. You need to get hold of some aluminium forks (the damper legs sits in this and connects to the lower wishbone). Once you have the fork unless you already have these you simply need to take away upto 17mm (I suggest 10mm to start with) of the lip where the fork would sit. I've done this and no issues what so ever...it sits about right.

Do not take too much away otherwise you'll have too much -camber.


The FSD suspension is really good. You will still get the harshness and the ride is still firm, just no as much from standard. It wont ride like a Merc soft and squashy.

I adore my FSD's. I don't think I would want to go back to a GT without FSD's.....however I imagine that B4 units would have the same effect on the rough stuff.
a17esh is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Hugh Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sligo, Ireland.
Posts: 799

Member car:

156 2.4 JTD SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neocray View Post
Yes, I'm aware that 17" wheels don't help comfort, but it shouldn't be THAT harsher than 16".
I'm looking for a 16" set for the winter set anyway.


Yes indeed. I checked their catalogue, and they don't even have something in stock for V6.
However, it's strange because the V6 is around the same weight than 1.9 diesel, and that's why most catalogues fit the V6 with diesel engines.


Forget it, I'm just an idiot. My bad. Don't how I mess the count this morning, even if I can only use one eye to spot the springs.
There's 10 coils for the front springs and not totally 7 for the rear, so it fits.
Back to the start.

My mechanics is suggesting me to buy the shocks only and to secure a few days with the car so we'll have some time to arrange in case it doesn't go well along with this set of springs.
Given that, I think I should go with the FSDs, as they are the most praised set and should make the car a little higher (because of the spring supports being higher than standard).
Coilovers seem a bit overkill for my purpose, even if the height is adjustable.
What do you think?

Good idea, when you have the springs out you can measure the diameter of the springs and compare with the TUV data. (Fr 90-120mm Rr 152mm), the diameter of the wire (Fr 12.75mm Rr 12.5mm) and the untensioned length (Fr 330mm Rr. <295), that way you can be sure you have the correct eibach 30 mm spring for the 2.4/V6. If they don't match however, you will have to replace the springs too. Told you it would get complicated......
I would also change those rear top mounts too, because you have no way of knowing for sure that they were already changed, I'm sure you can get them on ebay from Febi or other brands at about €45 each. What price peace of mind ?
Hugh Myles is online now  
(Post Link) post #20 of 59 Old 05-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Normandy, France
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

156 2.5 V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by David C View Post
Can be, especially as the std 17" tyre size is smaller diameter than the 16".
16" won't make the car higher, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a17esh View Post
The FSD's will be annoyingly higher. If you find this is the case, like I did there is a modification that can be done!

[...]

The FSD suspension is really good. You will still get the harshness and the ride is still firm, just no as much from standard. It wont ride like a Merc soft and squashy.

I adore my FSD's. I don't think I would want to go back to a GT without FSD's.....however I imagine that B4 units would have the same effect on the rough stuff.
When you say "annoyingly higher", how much exactly?
I am actually willing to make the car higher, but not to the point where it becomes a crosswagon!

I keep your trick noted somewhere just in case.
So you valid the FSDs? Soft on the rough and firm when it needs to? Which springs did you fit, by the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Myles View Post
Good idea, when you have the springs out you can measure the diameter of the springs and compare with the TUV data. (Fr 90-120mm Rr 152mm), the diameter of the wire (Fr 12.75mm Rr 12.5mm) and the untensioned length (Fr 330mm Rr. <295), that way you can be sure you have the correct eibach 30 mm spring for the 2.4/V6. If they don't match however, you will have to replace the springs too. Told you it would get complicated......
I would also change those rear top mounts too, because you have no way of knowing for sure that they were already changed, I'm sure you can get them on ebay from Febi or other brands at about €45 each. What price peace of mind ?
Roger that. I think I am getting everything right, but I'll make a recap just to be sure.

If they need replacement, should I still stay on Eibach 30 mm?
Used top mounts would be fine? I read that a British reseller (Autolusso I think?) can sell and send used top mounts for a cheap price.
Also, can you please give me the clearance between tyre and arch wing on your car? As you have (supposedly) the same springs, it would be helpful…
Neocray is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Hugh Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sligo, Ireland.
Posts: 799

Member car:

156 2.4 JTD SW

I'll do that tomorrow for you, got another issue tonight.

I'd stay on 30mm if I was you. Pud237 on here can sort you with 2nd hand mounts alright, he's Autolusso north, top man.

Last edited by Hugh Myles; 05-10-16 at 20:08.
Hugh Myles is online now  
Status: -
AO Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 6,119
Images: 8
''When you say "annoyingly higher", how much exactly?
I am actually willing to make the car higher, but not to the point where it becomes a crosswagon!

I keep your trick noted somewhere just in case.
So you valid the FSDs? Soft on the rough and firm when it needs to? Which springs did you fit, by the way?'
'

I would not say soft on the rough stuff, its firm, but an enjoyable firm. It is like there is a soft rubber that just takes out the nasty harshness and keeps the car feeling nice a solid. I have the Pro Kit springs fitted to my GT, they are the ones I would choose.

If your are not too bothered about the hight, just keep the OEM springs at that back or it will a lot lower at the rear. - The spring seat on the front FSD sits higher then an original mount.
a17esh is offline  
(Post Link) post #23 of 59 Old 06-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Normandy, France
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

156 2.5 V6

So if I fit the FSDs while keeping the Eibach -30 (assuming that's what I really have) everywhere, my car should sit a bit higher on the front and around the same at the rear than now?
Picture of my wings, for remember : front and rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Myles View Post
I'll do that tomorrow for you, got another issue tonight.

I'd stay on 30mm if I was you. Pud237 on here can sort you with 2nd hand mounts alright, he's Autolusso north, top man.
Thanks a lot!
I'll contact him.
Neocray is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Hugh Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sligo, Ireland.
Posts: 799

Member car:

156 2.4 JTD SW

Height measurement from wheel arch to centre line of wheel on mine is: Front 33cm Rear 34cm.
Same as what you already have, methinks. The plot thickens...... That would mean the rear mounts have been changed. Your poor ride is down to poor shocks then.

4 wheel alignment is a must also, makes a huge difference to handling, and surprisingly, ride. And tyre pressures.

Have just read from your original post that your tyre fitter was having trouble with adjusting it. The rear causes problems in 2 areas. The camber bolts seize, and the area/slots around them get clogged up with road dirt/grime, both preventing full adjustment. Might want to check that out first.

Last edited by Hugh Myles; 06-10-16 at 16:51.
Hugh Myles is online now  
(Post Link) post #25 of 59 Old 06-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Normandy, France
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

156 2.5 V6

So you have same measurements with Eibach -30 and FSDs than me without FSDs?
OK, that is puzzling…

And you don't have problems as I do?

Does someone know what is the stock height?

About the wheel alignment, the tyre fitter told me that there is no available adjustment in the rear. I'll make a scan of the adjusment report.
Neocray is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , suspension

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome