147 jtdm 16v induction kit - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Autolusso

messyhead

County: -
147 jtdm 16v induction kit

Hi

I've got a 147 jtdm 150 that's been chipped from DTUK. I had an issue with a split turbo hose which has now been resolved by installing two new hoses from autolusso. This was causing massive amounts of black smoke which has mostly subsided. I've also cleaned the egr valve which has helped

The car has been looked after prior to me and has quite a kick to it presently, but still gives off some black soot under heavy acceleration which to my understanding is overfueling due to lack of oxygen reducing combustion.

I've been looking at a BMC CDA induction to increase airflow and so induction.

Has anyone had any experience with these and any guidance on the best place on where to fit them for max air pressure?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Identity Confirmed
Authorised Trader

County: Bedfordshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by messyhead View Post
Hi

I've got a 147 jtdm 150 that's been chipped from DTUK. I had an issue with a split turbo hose which has now been resolved by installing two new hoses from autolusso. This was causing massive amounts of black smoke which has mostly subsided. I've also cleaned the egr valve which has helped

The car has been looked after prior to me and has quite a kick to it presently, but still gives off some black soot under heavy acceleration which to my understanding is overfueling due to lack of oxygen reducing combustion.

I've been looking at a BMC CDA induction to increase airflow and so induction.

Has anyone had any experience with these and any guidance on the best place on where to fit them for max air pressure?

Cheers
On the diesel you don't need to worry about induction kits, what you do need to do, rather than cleaning the EGR valve you need to delete it

We can do this for you in our workshop or remotely for 150 inc VAT

If you want it remotely this is the kit you need

This kit is to enable you to perform EGR valve deletes from anywhere in the world!

Ned
_The_Editor_ likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
147 , 16v , induction , jtdm , kit