Re: Alfa 147 Dashboard
1. remove sigle philips screw at top of binnacle cover
2. remove cover
3. remove 2 philips screws, one either side of binnacle
4. pull binnacle towards you, then rotate 90degrees to get it out the hole without snapping the screw mounting points of.
5. disconnect the wiring connectors (there are 2 on this side iirc) from the back.
6. now it is removed you will see 4 clips on the outside, around the point where the front and rear parts meet, use flatblade screwdrivers or similar to seperate the clips so you can remove the plastic casing.
7. inspect for anything that is covering your lights