..i put a similar one in the GT recently. Overall I really like it but there's a couple of things to be aware of..
- Firstly, they're quite deep and there's not much space in the GT dash, so check your measurements and remember there'll be cables coming out the back.
- The 2v pre-outs aren't enough to drive the BOSE amp. However the speaker level outputs work quite well once you set the EQ to flat (maybe just add a tiny bit of bass lift)
- You may need to drill hole in the glovebox or ashtray to get the USB cables somewhere useful. Also if you want the GPS antenna on top of the dash the handiest way is up at the back of the top air vents.. again you may have to remove and make a small hole.
- Bluetooth phone quality isn't great
- the FM radio works fine but the sound quality isn't the best either.. fine for talk radio but a little "transit-van" if you listen to a lot of music radio.
- the real power of these units is to tether it to your phone's wifi, so you'll need a good data plan and coverage. If you can do this you can stream Spotify premium all day and it actually sounds pretty good..
- You can connect to TORQUE through an ELM327 interface. However most of these interfaces are clones of the the 1.0 version and have some bugs.. this can cause some glitches on a CANBUS system..
- a physical volume knob is a nice thing to have
- i didn't bother connecting the steering wheel controls because of this, but the thing i miss is the "next track" buttons..
Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.. you have to remember that it is a computer, so you'll have little glitches here and there and it does take half a minute to boot up etc.. but overall i really like it