Too many Alfa's- GT must go... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 22-07-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
Too many Alfa's- GT must go...

Due to an SZ, Jnr Z and 156SW the failure of my GT to proceed any further has resulted in a sad decision;

GT Diesel for sale- Clutch has failed, engines runs without issue, can engage gear without depressing the clutch. Gearbox feels fine in terms of gearshift. Black leather interior- drivers seat bolster is split on the seam. Hit a badger a while ago damaging the lower front spoiler and central shields and undertray. Has had a new aircon compressor in the last 6 months and a full set of diesel injectors in the last eighteen months. Mechanically good apart from the clutch/drive issue. I have too many other Alfa's to contemplate the time to repair the car and a garage is not financially viable sadly by the time I price a clutch, flywheel and labour. Bodywork other than the front spoiler and shield is good as is the interior. Has always been super reliable, 6 speed gearbox and cruise control make it a great long distance drive. Any and all sensible offers considered for a quick sale. I am out of the country until August 4th so cannot add images until then.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

Any more details. Age/ milage/ where are you. I could do with a new project. Fell out of love with my 1.6ts 147. Its just to underpowered
(Post Link) post #3 of 4 Old 24-07-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezLFC View Post
Any more details. Age/ milage/ where are you. I could do with a new project. Fell out of love with my 1.6ts 147. Its just to underpowered
Hi, I am in Warwick slap bang in the middle of the UK. It is a 2004 car with 133K on the clock. I also have it up in the classifieds section with a load more info.
(Post Link) post #4 of 4 Old 27-08-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

So having thought I'd sold it via eBay only for the buyer to fail to make contact I think I might break it for spares, I have the space so not such a terrible idea although it is a shame considering the overall condition of the car. Any interest in anything or indeed the whole car? Images attached now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.jpg (58.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg rear.jpg (69.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg side.jpg (129.9 KB, 13 views)

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
alfa