Originally Posted by Chris Steward
Has anyone managed to get this working on Windows 7?
- if so, can you let me know how
For anyone else seeing this....
(Not teaching Granny to suck eggs.....)
- Burn the .iso file to disk with your favorite burning programm.
- Eject disk, re-insert disk.
- Run program, as Admin if the option comes up (always best).
- Follow ALL onscreen instructions, placing the program in your chosen location ("C:\Program Files" by default).
- Complete installation.
- Don't run the program.
- Eject disk.
- Re-start PC.
- Run program from desktop or program list.
- Insert disk (you MUST have the disk in the CD drive for the program to work*
*You can get away with not having the disk in if you choose to use a 'Virtual' drive, something like MagicISO, but that's a bit more complicated, and you must instal the program from this virtual drive in the first place.
Hope that helps, I have this working perfectly fine on both my main PC (Windows 7 Ultimate) and on my netbook (Windows 7 Starter).