Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alfa Romeo 146 Ti with leather - �250

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Corkyd10 
#1 · (Edited)
Alfa Romeo 146 Ti with leather - £250

Hi all, gutted to say that a possible house move and working away means that I have to part with my 146 due to a lack of time and space to keep it in.

It's a 1997 146 Ti, which has covered 105k. It was a demo and then bought by a retired couple in Stockport who gave it all it needed and more until I bought it from them last year. They've always had Alfa's (it was replaced by a very nice Guilietta!) and they really looked after it.

Comes with lots of bills and history (even the original bill of sale!) Comes with full momo leather in very good nick - no rips, tears and very little bolster wear on the drivers seat.

Bad Bits:

No MOT - It failed on handbrake and rear brakes, which should be easy enough to sort.

Usual Alfa Red paint fade.

Patch of paint missing on the roof (the last owner gaffataped the sunroof shut - the drainholes were blocked which rotted away the frame, I managed to get a second hand roof which sorted this, but unfortunatley the tape took some of the paint with it)

Pics are from when I had it next year, will take some more up to date ones when I get the chance.

Really would like this to go to an enthusiast as with a little tlc this could be one of the best.

Car is in Sheffield and will need trailering/towing away due to the lack of an mot.

Any questions please ask. £200 No offers.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Still got this, would really like it to go to an enthusiast.

Update on the mot failiure issues - Found the spring on the compensator valve was knackered and the arm seized, these are now both free and just need setting up properly, stripped and cleaned the calipers, which don't seem to be seized so this should sort the rear brakes out.

Bought and fitted the handbrake cable on the one side that had stretched, again to me it looks as if the handbrake just needs setting up properly for the mot. Stripped, greased and cleaned the mechanisms on the calipers that both appear to be moving freely.

Should have added - due to a previous advisory I changed all the rear brake pipes and hoses before putting it in for the mot too.

Working away too much at the moment to sort, easy project for someone!

Any questions or further pic requests, feel free to PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.