Getting rarer! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 09-06-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: North Yorkshire
Getting rarer!

Supply certainly seems to be drying up on 145s. None on ebay, 1 on gumtree for £1500 and one piece of crap green thing in the Auto Trader.

The last one I saw on sale with Alfabook went within a couple of days for a grand. Values certainly seem to be climbing and it is probably worth holding on to them as a future classic.

Especially none-modded ones!
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Landon Tan
not sure about future classic but awesome every day car I love mine,
AO Silver Member
County: Aberdeenshire
Very true, I have been trying to buy a decent one for 3 years now and no luck. I have an automatic search running on ebay for all 145's within 250 miles of me and in the last 2 years I have had only 1 result and the car was the same spec with the same faults as the one I have on my drive.

In the last 18 months I have not seen any on the road. I have seen a ferrari F50 and a Mclaren P1 but not a single Alfa 145, says it all for rarity.

I very nearly bought a mint one from a member on, jjgrosovner or something. Finally got to the stage of closing the deal and when I said I would buy it, when are you available for my to come down and drive away he seemed to disapear from the face of the earth and to this day hasn't returned (3 years later).

Alfa GT 3.2 V6 - Daily Driver.
Alfa 145 QV ph1 in green (Death by rust project) For Sale.
Alfa GTV TS ph2 in blue
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 1605
County: West Yorkshire
Mine goes in her MOT this coming Thursday after been off the road for a year. She's all fixed now and purring beautifully can't wait to get my daily driver back.
AO Platinum Member
County: Oxfordshire
Not seen a 145 on the road for ages, but there is a 146Ti which lives pretty local to me.

I bet a lot of them fell victim to rusty floor pans like other Alfas of the same era.
AO Member
County: West Sussex
I am selling my phase2 as I clipped kurb and caused damage to inner drive shaft and possible gearbox diff but car drives okay but will make grinding type noise on occasion..follows straight line but mechanic said it will cost to check all areas of damage so I told him I would have to reluctantly sell the car..loads of work done by me self proclaimed enthusiast having owned car for 8 years..head over to 145 .com for all the info on car..cheers.taxed and mot for six months also call on 01293 402083 looking to get around 900 for qv
AO Platinum Member
Just a few dozen 1.8s. It's the only thing that keeps me still fixing mine, rather than giving up and breaking it.

I feel like I have to keep it alive.

Ralf S.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146