145/146 Alloy wheels for sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 18-01-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: South Yorkshire

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

145/146 Alloy wheels for sale

I have two of these going spare which came with the car. They are both in decent condition with some marks/ scratches. Both tyres are 3mm in the middle and just legal on edges.

Ideal as a replacement or a spare and I'd be happy to take more pics etc on request.

These can be posted at cost but would cost a fair bit I'd imagine, I would prefer collection. I'm based in Sheffield, I'm originally from South Wales so could arrange dropoffs here when I next visit. I also cover the Greater Manchester area for work so maybe able to arrange a drop off or collection in these areas.

Any questions just ask.

20 a wheel or 35 for both.

Also have a spare Jack for the car available for a fiver.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alfa Wheel.jpg (144.2 KB, 7 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

When are you next down Bristol way? I need a couple of wheels just to hold my 155 off the ground while I fix the rear sub-frame.

It's on 4 axle stands at the moment since I didn't want to leave it standing on the "good" tyres" for months and months.. ... but I need one pair of axle stands back so that I can work on my daily driver (145) and the missus' car etc. occasionally too.

A couple of spare wheels with tyres that hold air (they don't need to be road legal) would fit the bill..

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun..
(Post Link) post #3 of 7 Old 01-02-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: South Yorkshire

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

Sorry Ralf, just saw this - I've tried to PM you but your inbox is full. - Have sent you a PM over at the 145/146 forum.

Last edited by quiff; 01-02-15 at 10:21.

AO Platinum Member

Aye.. sorted my inbox out... but I've also replied on the 145 forum.

Ta.

Ralf S.

County: -Hants

Member car:

Alfa145

1994 Alfa 145 boxer 1.7 16 valve car in Southampton looking for a good home, pity to scrap it as only 90,00 miles from new and body seems reasonable ( last 10 years in a garage in SW France ). Was driving up till April but replacing a driveshaft gaiter and starter just to finish. Don't know how to advertise in forum yet so excuse the tagging on here. TOM 02380 776634
AO Member

County: Wrexham
Garage

Member car:

1998 145 Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf S. View Post
When are you next down Bristol way? I need a couple of wheels just to hold my 155 off the ground while I fix the rear sub-frame.

It's on 4 axle stands at the moment since I didn't want to leave it standing on the "good" tyres" for months and months.. ... but I need one pair of axle stands back so that I can work on my daily driver (145) and the missus' car etc. occasionally too.

A couple of spare wheels with tyres that hold air (they don't need to be road legal) would fit the bill..

Ralf S.
Hi Ralf,

Have I got your car recorded on the 145 / 146 register?

I'm after the following details:

Number Title First Name Surname Reg. Number Model Variant Colour Modified (Yes or No)

If you have an e-mail address and a photograph of the car that would also be excellent.

Thank you.

Yours

Spencer
AO Member

County: Wrexham
Garage

Member car:

1998 145 Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbmoore View Post
1994 Alfa 145 boxer 1.7 16 valve car in Southampton looking for a good home, pity to scrap it as only 90,00 miles from new and body seems reasonable ( last 10 years in a garage in SW France ). Was driving up till April but replacing a driveshaft gaiter and starter just to finish. Don't know how to advertise in forum yet so excuse the tagging on here. TOM 02380 776634
Hi Tom,

I run the Official 145 / 146 Register and I've posted your advert - minus your phone number - on four Alfa Facebook pages directing people to contact you on here. Hope this helps.

Yours,

Spencer

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

Tags
alloy , sale , wheels

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page