Re: Windshield wipers motor workshop manual search
If you do a search in this forum for "juddering wiper" you should find loads of links, which gives you information on how to get the wiper motor out. from memory (it was a few years ago...)
1) Take plastic plugs out of wiper arms
2) Undo nuts (14mm?)
3) remove wiper arm
4) The panel I think is held by a few fairly obvious allen head screws (but I may be mistaken), once you have got these out
5) Gently prise the plastic panel away from the body work. At the central split line you'll see that one half is on top, one underneath; obviously take off the top one first. The panel is held on by a few bodywork clips; get you fingers under the rubber strip between the windscreen and the panel, and then wiggle along.
6) The washer tubes are clipped into the underside of the panel, you'll need to unclip these as well
7) You should now be able to remove the plasti cpanel and see the motor and linkage.
8) Good luck!