Re: clear error memory from ECU...
did all the research on it...
1. disconnect battery for 1 hour.
2. reconnect battery
3. turn key to turn on ignition lights but do not start engine. Leave car like this for 2 minutes, do not press throttle pedal or touch anything else.
4. Turn off ignition and leave car sit for 2 minutes.
5. Start engine and allow car to run for 15 minutes. Do not press throttle pedal or touch anything, just let it idle away. (must be 15 mins to allow engine to heat up properly and ECU time to settle the revs etc).
6. Turn of engine for 10 minutes.
7. Turn on engine and go for a drive. Give it a "good" rattle. i.e. use all of the rev range if you can.