1996 146ti 2.0 for sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 20-07-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Hampshire
Thumbs Up 1996 146ti 2.0 for sale

I bought this car back in Feb 2010 and she has served me well but due to emigrating in a couple of months it's time to part company.
With 68k on the clock the MOT was passed first time on 15th Feb 2012 so plenty left, Tax runs out this month.
In September 2010 I changed the gearbox (reverse was nearly impossible to select on the original) and while doing this changed both the master and slave clutch cylinders, the clutch itself and both lower wishbones. Also the nearside front floorpan was welded up.
The timing belt was last done Sept 2009 so due now as 3 years are nearly up despite only adding 20k miles, the variator is a little noisy too so needs doing.
The front pads are just starting to hit the low wear indicator and as usual the airbag light needs a reset !
The battery is not holding much charge but maybe it just needs a long run as I have barely used it in the last 3 months.
The paint being Rosso red is the worst part being very faded and with lots of peeling laquer although mostly on the roof/spoiler/mirrors and door handles.
I don't want to scrap it and would rather an Alfisti can make use instead.
I'll get some pics done and add to the classified at the weekend but if anyone wants to make an offer in the meantime please do so.

Last edited by Chardy; 20-07-12 at 12:24.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

146ti , 1996 , sale