same old tune - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 11-09-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Sussex
same old tune

phoned angel few weeks back and told the guy that after having my cloey tuned by them ,injector light stayed on and the guy at the time said no problem map will still work as normal.i thought these guys must know what they are talking about and kept the map with injector light on.however light bugged me so i phoned and explained to a guy at angel and he agreed that light on was not right and agreed to send out mobile guy to try and fix problem.guess what guy never showed....this is the bit where i want to do this..xxxxx xxxx.xxxx no not kisses.i was not happy so i phoned muppet says na na na that lights alright whats your problem etc..i told him other bloke said he would sort it and guess... well he would get him to give me a call....never fxxxing i am pxxxed with these guys ...if youre reading this i hope youre horses are well tied up outside....service not angry much

Last edited by ryezy; 11-09-11 at 14:23. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Dumfries and Galloway

Member car:

156 2.5 v6

write an email to them detailing everything thats happened and tell them that you have sent an email including a copy of the one you sent to them to the financial ombudsman. it's amazing the powers the financial ombudsman has and how scared companies are of them. i did it with my phone/broadband and two days later everything was sorted
AO Member
County: Hampshire
don't be fobbed off.......the injector light really should not illuminated so make them fix....

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146