alfa 145 1.6 twin spark 2000yr ignition light comes on and car dies whilst driving - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 18-02-11 Thread Starter
County: Bedfordshire
alfa 145 1.6 twin spark 2000yr ignition light comes on and car dies whilst driving

ive had this car almost three years and its been in and out of the garage to many times for my liking its had new lambda 4 times new maf new cat new crankshaft sensor and still runs like a bag of crap and now the injector light came on today 5 times and each time it died whilst driving aceeleration is poor idle speed is all over the place anyone got any ideas why everything keeps goin wrong my latest mechanic seems to think the ecu mite be working wrong is this a possibility
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: -
As you've already replaced a lot of the sensors, I recommend that you get a diagnostics test done which will save any further guessing. Any faults registered will be stored in the memory of the ECU so the diagnostics machine/software will be able to read them.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

145 , 2000yr , alfa , car , dies , driving , ignition , light , spark , twin , whilst