am looking to buy a 145 Cloverleaf (yes I know that it sounds so easy, but those of you out there who have looked to buy one will know what issues there can be),
So the question is 'What am I looking for?'.. ... the list now follows;
- 145 Cloverleaf (probably 97-99)
- I am not too fussed about the colour
- The interior needs to be in condition for it's age.
- the milage is not too much of an issue, as long as the engine is in good condition
- I accept that there may be some nic's on the body, but I an not looking do do bodywork on the car
- Ideally I would like to have air-con
That is it really, so if you are selling a 145 Cloverleaf, or you know someone who is, then please post on this forum, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the description and price.
I am based in the London area, however if there is a car out there worth the travel, then I am happy to meet you 1/2 way if needed.