Recycling Motor Failure - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
BOXER 146 1.6
Help Recycling Motor Failure

Hi Everyone.does Anybody Know If The Motor That Recycles The Air From Inside The Cabin Can Be Repaired? I Have An 145 Boxer And It Seems That The Way That The Air Comes In The Cabin Is Half Open And The Result Is That I Get Anything Comes Out From The Exhaust From The Cars In Front Of Me Inside My Nose!!!!the 145 Has A/c And I Want To Know If Is There Any Solutions Except Replace The Damn Thing.thank You All In Advance.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 1.8 TS

Re: Recycling Motor Failure

To be honest, the air recycling option isn't the safest, as fumes which build up from either your cars exhaust, or cars infront can become trapped in the vehicle, and also recycling your own air causes a drop in oxygen. This can lead to fatigue and lack of concentration...
If however you want to repair the device, I seem to remember looking at mine and seeing that the whole dash is connected to the damn thing. It's apparently a huge job to do.
You might contact Alfa an get a quote in work-hours to give you a guide.

For Sale: Alfa Romeo Spark Plugs - NGK laser platinum, 10mm & 14mm. PM me.

"And now my friend, the first rule of italian driving. Whatsa behind me is not important."

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

failure , motor , recycling