146 wheel bolts - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 22-11-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

146 T-Spark

146 wheel bolts

Hello guys,

Been looking to replace my wheel bolts for a while now, as 3 on each wheel has rusted & it looks awful. The looking nut is still nice & shiny as they are only a year old.

I cant seem to find any bolts locally, so looked at ebay.

Would these fit my 146 T-spark?

or mabye these?

thanks for your help,

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Bedfordshire

Member car:

A Motorbike ;)

i was thinking about this the other day. i have a couple of options in mind. the first is to get chrome plated bolts. having had these on several minis i have found they suffer from one issue - the chrome eventually cracks off, and looks pants. so, the next option would be stainless steel, but i haven't seen any for sale, and god only knows what it would cost to have them made

so i went for option 3 - get some chrome plastic wheel bolt covers from ebay for a couple of quid. they look ace, and if they break or the chrome flakes off, you just get some more as they are cheap i originally got them for the GTV, but they fit the 145 fine, and look

sorry i can't shed any light on the links above, as i'm at work, and ebay is blocked
AO Member
County: Essex
Hi, i've got a set of flexibolts that i used on the tsw alloys on my old ti, they are in really good nick and come with the bolt key, dont see any reason why you cant use them, the stud pattern is 4x98 on 146's and these were used to attach a set of 4x100's, if anyone knows a reason why not please add to this thread, cheers!
AO Platinum Member
My experience of chrome bolts (Fiat 127 Palio, since you're curious ) is that the chrome flakes off after a few tightens.. and then can't be re-touched so it looks horrible again. I'd go for some chrome plastic caps from eBay (19mm for you Squire).

If you wants chrome bolts, you just need to make sure yours are the same length as the ones shown. They're usually in range 26 or 35 mm (latter for aftermarket alloys usually).. Don't buy too short (obviously) or too long, since they'll pass through the hub (which is "okay") and foul on the brake caliper (which isn't).

Take one bolt out and measure it.. simples.

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun..

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

146 , bolts , wheel