Aerial cable - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 22-10-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Austurland

Member car:

156 JTS

Aerial cable

I just got a new radio aerial to replace the front facing bumble bee sticking out like a horn as I'm tired of it's awkward look.

So it turns out that the new aerial is a whole kit with the connection cable under the roof and a lot more work than just screwing the top part in the old one's place (could not do that as the new one has a smaller bolt ).

After removing the dome light, the RH sun block, the RH overhead handle to see if I could bend the sealing panel enough to see where exactly does the aerial cable connection is. And I couldn't see it. The cable goes down under the RH pillar cover and the cover happens to be siliconed in with the windshield.

Anyone know where the connection is? The cable for the new aerial is long enough to reach the bottom of the pillar.

Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Hampshire
I too would like to know some more info as I want to change my aerial which is broken and getting lousy reception. my previous post however came up blank.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

aerial , cable