I have had my 145 qv for just over a week now and already I'm coming up with a "plan"...
here's what's on my list so far:
- swap 4 inch can for supersprint exhaust supplied with the car when I bought it (it sets off all the car alarms in my street 1st thing on a morning and I'm not even revving it...
- obligatory cambelt replacement
- major service to keep everything tip top
- sort out the little dents and marks (one of my mates works for a body shop)
- fit a head unit (fresh air there at the moment)
- paint the wheels white with a green pinstripe round the edge (or maybe just return them to standard, they're matt black at the moment)
- respray or vinyl wrap the roof as the original alfa red is faded (white, black red, green...no idea what to do yet, only thought of it yesterday)
- New rear tyres in next few months
That's about all I can think of for now, no doubt it will be an ever-expanding list and I am open to suggestions.
I want to keep the car fairly standard but make it a little bit individual too (hence the wheels and the roof), but won't be fitting larger wheels (I love the originals) and no lowering the suspension as I like the stance of the car as standard anyway and don't fancy tearing the sump off on the three million speed bumps where I live