Well done on the purchase, I have the same. With regards to the paint, I had the problem with the paint matching in Halfords, again my code is also 130 B/B and mine was a little too bright too. However, the guy wasnt very helpful in my case and couldnt be bothered to look.
Ive read somewhere Mitsubishi Palermo Red is the closest to Alfa red when it comes to rattle cans ... havent tried it yet though.
I did my wind mirrors recently and got a good finish.
1. Remove all old paint/laquer starting with course Wet'n' Dry and gradually working down to fine.
2. Use loads of clean water to rinse
3. Prime, medium sand, prime again, fine sand.
4. Apply colour base, let it cure for 12/24hrs, then fine sand to flatten and wash of with clean water, thoroughly.
5. Apply second coat, again 12/24 hrs curing
6. Fine sand to flatten, wash of and dry
7. Apply 1st coat of laquer - 12/24 hrs curing
8. Fine sand and wash thoroughly using clean water
9. Apply 2nd coat of laquer - 12/24 hrs curing
Prep, prep, prep. Check for any orange peel effect during applying the base colour and laquer. Flatten using fine grade paper and clean thoroughly.
I'll post a pic of mine when I find it.