My 146 failed its mot today... n 10 things!!!
ok, it looks bad, but being a positive guy, I don't think it's all that bad. Have a look:
1. reg plate (ok £10)
2. windscreen wipers (another £15)
3. parking brake lever ratchet mechanism is broken (hopefully not too expensive)
4. nearside front brake hose excessively deteriorated (I kinda knew this since the latest "ice age")
5. nearside + offside rear seatbelts anchorage prescribed area are excessively corroded (sounds kinda cheap)
6. nearside front suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (welding related stuff)
7. offside front tyre tread depth below requirements (I knew that, new tyre coming)
8. front exhaust has a mounting that it does not fully support the exhaust system (now this is a worrying as I've got a SS exhaust)
9. nearside side repeater not working (bulb, £4)
10. emissions not tested (this is the major one, an oil leak!!
Gus will have to have a look at this)
all in all, small jobs except the oil leak. right? riiiight???????