Wipers first speed and rear window heating not working - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 07-12-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Banja Luka

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 146

Wipers first speed and rear window heating not working

Hi everyone, I've just introduced myself in newbie section and not to waste time i rushed here to ask my first question, which in fact was reason why I came to this forum.

I have (hopefully) small electrical problems with wipers and rear window heater.
Wipers works only on fastest speed (when you push the leaver all the way down) as well as on manual mode (when you push leaver towards the steering wheel, so wipers just do one sweep and stop). However the first wiper speed doesn't work at all, and rotating the ring while in this first speed doesn't have any effect. I checked all fuses and they look ok, I was looking at relays but it doesn't look like there is one that is used only for this.
Also, my rear window heating is not working, when I press the button, it doesn't even give me warning light on dashboard that heater is engaged.

I'm kind of in the rush here because temperatures are soon going belove zero and snow is waiting to fall.

Any ideas what to check?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

heating , rear , speed , window , wipers , working