Performance parts - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 01-10-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

145 Cloverleaf

Performance parts

I'm getting a nice sum of money in the next few days so going to pimp out my 145 a bit.

First job is the timing belt/variator, hardly pimping, just maintenance lol.

I believe my car's been lowered so i'm wanting to get uprated dampers. Anyone got any suggestions? Also I'm after a full exhaust system, any recommendations of what I should get? Ideally want to lose all silencers and cat! Keep my old exhaust for mot time though!!

So basically i'm after suppliers with a bit of rep behind them and a good price! Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: -
On the exhaust side I would look at Ragazzon ones if you just want an off-the-shelf bolt on replacement. Otherwise go to a custom exhaust fabricator where they will keep your car for the day and custom build a system exactly to the car.

If you do look at the Ragazzon ones then Gazzella Racing in the UK supply these but just be aware of problems people have had in the past with very long supply / delivery times (do a seach on here for Gazzella and you will see). You can also have a look on

I won't be posting on this forum any more. If you want to know why and/or you want answers to some 145/146 related questions then please feel free to pop over to and post on the forum where you will find me with the same member name.

I have now disabled all my private messaging options on here but you can PM me over on the forum if you need to.
AO Member
County: West Midlands

Member car:

145 Cloverleaf

Koni sports. The Adjustability is worth while, you can really dial it in to your preferences.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

parts , performance