OK, as I'm sure we all do, I love my 145. I do occasionally get cold feet and yearn for a GTV V6 or the 147 GTA.
TBH though, everytime I look at the 145 I fall in love with it again. I love the aggressive looks, its rareness, the sound the purposeful stance, oh and did I mention that sound!, for these reasons I think ill keep her for a good couple more years
Now, this has got me wondering, i'm now thinking about some subtle mods, I want to keep the car as standard as possible but just improve performance and looks in a subtle manner.
Here are the mods im thinking of, I'd appreciate your views
1. Eibach springs (drop of about 30mm)
2. Shocks (not sure which ones yet)
3. Wheel spacers - to improve the stance, Would 20mm be enough here?
5. MoMo Leather Interior (Plan to remove the seat height adjuster to drop the seat height too)
6. OMP strut brace
7. Original 145 QV mats (with the red border, hmmm always loved those)
I already have a KN cone filter and cold air feed, Im not interested in after market exhausts either. On anything this side of an Alfa V6, I much prefer the sound of the intake and engine to the exhaust.
Here is a link to my favourite pic of my QV